It’s tough to feed Kids (and ourselves too!) the required nutrition for the day. However, when it comes packed in goodness, it simply fits in the routine.
Hazelnut Dark Chocolate
- Dry roast hazelnuts
- Melt sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Mix dark chocolate chips with coconut oil (MCT coconut oil is best)
- Add Honey to the mixture as much required
- Dip hazelnuts in the mixture
- Place on a plate and let them harden in the fridge
Hazelnut has selenium which a powerful antioxidant.
Read more on Selenium
MCT Oil Is a great source of energy for the body and brain (should be taken in small quantity only). Most fat from our food gets broken down into triglycerides- Long, Medium, Small chain triglycerides. MCT is basically medium chain triglycerides which are easily absorbed and digested by the body because of their shorter length and hence preferred to be consumed.