Tasty Nutrition for Fertility Support in Women (500gm)
WANT THIS? Whatsapp to know more
2 Tablespoons Everyday
- Formulated with Proven Ingredients: Ashoka, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Aloe Vera, Ginger, Lodhra, 7 Nuts & Seeds
- Crafted to boost fertility in women
- 100% natural. 0% preservative. 0% palm oil.
- FSSAI govt certified
- Gluten free. Dairy free
- Tasty Masala flavour
- Eat directly or with roti, bread, dosa etc
- Best before 12 months from manufacture
- Nuts (Peanut, Almond, Cashew, Hazelnut)
- Seeds (Melon, Sunflower, Pumpkin)
- Herbs (Ashoka, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Aloe Vera, Ginger, Lodhra)
- Antioxidants (Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract)
- Jowar (for Calcium and Fiber)
- Vitamins & Minerals
Also, for Scientific Research on these ingredients/foods benefiting natural fertility boost in women Read here.
Why is this product required?
There are several causes of infertility like age, stress, lifestyle, weight and diet. In addition to doing exercises and following other procedures, fertility-boosting food help in improving infertility caused by problems with ovulation.
A study done by AIIMS shows that 10-15 percent of couples in India have “fertility issues”. The crude birth rate has gone down from 36.7 births per thousand population during 1975-80 to 18.9 during 2015-20.
A team of Harvard researchers investigated the "Fertility Diet". They found women with ovulatory infertility who followed a healthy and necessary eating pattern had a 66% reduced risk of infertility than women who didn't follow the diet closely.
How does this product help?
Provide fertility-boosting elements such asOmega-3 fatty acids, selenium, vitamin E, and magnesium, in addition to plant-based proteins.
Almonds - high in antioxidants, and helps protect against free radical damage and oxidative stress, which are precursors to inflammation and fertility issues
Cashews - Better magnesium absorption which results in a higher chance of pregnancy.
Hazelnuts - Good source of selenium, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and vitamin E. Helps regulate hormones by stabilising blood sugar levels, which is a crucial component of healthy fertility.
Peanuts - High amount of protein, folates, vitamin E, fibre.
Omega-3, vitamin E, magnesium can all be found in abundance in seeds.
- Pumpkin seeds help to naturally boost estrogen levels while also providing fibre to support healthy estrogen metabolism.
- Sunflower seeds include lignans and important fatty acids, which aid progesterone and hormone production for the menstrual cycle.
Ashoka - strengthen the uterus and increase ovarian activity.
Shatavari - aid in ovulation and to correct any hormonal imbalances.
Lodhara - it enhances female hormone levels while decreasing male hormone levels in the female body. This works as a hormone regulator to restore hormonal balance. It also reduces ovarian cell malfunction in PCOS and increases fertility.
Ginger - increase the maturity of ovarian follicles during the process of folliculogenesis, which may increase female fertility
Aloevera - remove accumulated chemicals and toxins and clear the digestive tract, which is vital if you have PCOS or hormonal imbalance.
What is so unique about this product?
Never has it been so easy to consume proven Ayurvedic herbs, Vitamins, Minerals in such a tasty and easy format everyday.
This product has the following nutrients to support complete health:
- Carbohydrates: provides energy
- Protein: helps support muscle development
- Fats: supports brain development
- Fiber: supports digestion
- Vitamin A, E: protects eyes and also builds immunity
- Vitamin B (folic, biotin): supports energy formation in the body
- Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc: builds immunity
- Iron and Copper: provides energy and also supports brain development
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin K: supports bone development
Also, this product has been developed by a nutritionist in close collaboration with one of the best food technologists in India.
How can I eat this Masala spread?
Eat directly or with roti, paratha, bread, dosa etc.