No Products in the Cart
Answer: If your child is eating at least 3-4 servings of different vegetables and fruits in a day, consuming a variety of nuts and seeds and sleeping well, then there should not be much to worry about their health. When we notice that the child is feeling tired soon, having frequent body-aches, early greying of hair, weak vision, unexpected fractures, weak focus and memory, frequent illness, distubed digestion, hairfall, mood swings etc then nutrition from food can definitely help.
2. How do I know whether my child is growing up fine?
Answer: Keep measuring your child’s height as well as weight at regular intervals to assess your child’s overall health. Plotting height & weight on growth charts allows you to keep track of your child's growth & development over time and helps take timely measures if required. Please consult your Pediatrician for appropriate advice.
3. My son doesn’t seem to enjoy his meals and is not at all interested in eating fruits & vegetables. What should I do?
Answer: You can either prepare meals in the formats he likes with hidden nutrition of veggies or fruits. Or you may give Iyruved’s Daily Nutrition spread made of 5 Herbs and 7 Nuts in any flavour- chocolate or savoury.
4. How can Daily Nutrition Spread solve my child’s nutritional problems?
Answer: Daily Nutrition spread is innovatively designed using scientifically proven Ayurvedic herbs and nuts. Research backs the efficacy of these herbs in building immunity and supporting brain development, focus and memory. The nuts used in the spread are scientifically known to possess all the omega-3, protein, vitamins and minerals for the body. So, Yes, Daily Nutrition spread will provide your child with all the benefits of building immunity, strengthening bones, developing brain and overall growth for your child.
5. Are the ingredients of the spread safe for my child?
Answer: It is carefully designed as per RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of kids aged 2-15 yrs.
6. Does this spread contain preservatives?
Answer: It is 100% natural and preservative-free.
7. What is the difference between Chocolate spread & Savoury Spread?
Answer: Chocolate spread is for those kids who love to eat chocolate. This spread can be eaten directly or with milk, bread, roti etc.
Savoury spread is for kids who don’t like to eat chocolate. This can be mixed in atta/ dough, cheela, pasta sauce, pizza sauce, laddoo etc and fed to the child.
8. What are the benefits of Ayurvedic herbs for my child’s health?
Answer: There are scientific studies supporting the benefits of Ayurvedic herbs in immunity building and brain development- cognition, focus, memory. Sharing some studies for Ashwagandha & Brahmi here, Shallaki here, Turmeric here and Licorice here.
9. What is Iyurved?
Answer: Iyurved is a fortified food company for kids to support their daily nutrition, immunity, brain development, muscle & bone strength, digestion, hormonal imbalance and other common health-related concerns.
10. Why should I choose Iyurved?
Answer: Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food’- Hippocrates. Nutritional deficiencies in kids today can result in serious health concerns in future. When kids are small, they have extremely healthy body cells. This is why they always look so fresh, active and happy. We don’t notice any deficiency in them. But very soon, the lack of nutrition begins to show. Kids begin to fall sick faster. They complain of being tired often. Their vision falls weak. They face hair fall or early grey hair. They are unable to focus or memorize. The body goes through hormonal changes early. All this happens because the body cells are not performing their work properly. This can be easily avoided with complete nutrition.
Iyurved offers nutrition through food products which are tasty and convenient to eat by kids.
11. Does my child need this Daily Nutrition Spread?
Yes, everyday! If you have a school-going kid:
1) who is a picky eater and doesn't eat proper food or
2) who doesn't eat nuts & seeds regularly or
3) who doesn't take at least 3-4 servings of different vegetables and fruits in a day or
4) who is not consuming Ayurvedic herbs daily (Ashwagandha, brahmi, mulethi etc) or
5) who has a tendency to fall sick often or has seasonal allergies or
6) who is lagging behind in physical growth (weight and height) or
7) who enjoys some kind of regular chocolate or candy everyday, which does not provide any health benefits,
then you can support his/her daily nutrition for immunity, bones, brain development and overall growth through this product.
12. What is so unique about this product?
Never has it been so easy to feed bitter Ayurvedic herbs to children in such a convenient format. This innovative product makes it easy to feed Ayurvedic herbs combined with daily nutrition of Calcium, Vitamins A, C and E, Protein, Omega-3 and other essential nutrients to the child everyday.
13. How often should I feed this spread to my child?
Answer: Everyday. 1-2 spoons based on the age group.
14. Can adults also eat it?
Answer: Why not! You won’t be able to resist it, once you try it :)