Hyper Less Savoury Spread for Calming Down (340gm)
Hyper Less Savoury Spread: Good for increasing focus and reducing hyperactivity
WANT THIS? Whatsapp to know more
Also, Watch Parent Feedback:
(1) For Hyperactivity (Calm & Relax): https://youtu.be/C20m6X31x2s
1-2 Spoons Everyday
Non-Sweet Hyper Less Spread
- Crafted to reduce hyperactivity in kids and teens
- 100% natural. 0% preservative. 0% palm oil
FSSAI govt certified and safe for kids
- Gluten free. Dairy free
- Formulated with 8 chosen Ayurvedic herbs, 7 nuts & seeds and natural brain protecting antioxidants
- Can be added to roti / pizza dough, dosa / idli / cheela / cake batter, curries / veggies / daal / pasta, omelette, oats, soup, cerelac or eat directly
- Best before 12 months from manufacture
- Nuts (Peanut, Almond, Cashew, Hazelnut)
- Seeds (Melon, Sunflower, Pumpkin)
- Herbs (Gotukola, Spearmint, St.Johns, Passion flower, Valerine, Lavender, Turmeric, Ginkgo Biloba)
- Antioxidants (Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract)
- Jowar (for calcium and fiber)
Herbs that help with hyperactivity: Read here.
When will I notice benefits?
This is not a medicine. Its a food product made with proven ingredients. Parents have also noticed gradual positive changes in their kids in 2-4 months.
Does it have any side effects?
This is a FSSAI Certified Food product made with proven ingredients. Hence, it is safe to consume.
Can I give it with Homeopathy or other medicines?
As per scientific data, Ayurvedic herbs and also homeopathy can be taken together.
Can my child eat this with Brain Booster spread?
Yes, both are made with different ingredients and offer different benefits. Ingredients in Hyper Less may benefit Hyperactivity. Ingredients in Brain Booster may also benefit learning, focus and memory.
Does my child need it?
Formulated with 18 nutrient-rich ingredients, Iyurved provides Daily Nutrition for kids & teens to help with Hyperactivity, especially for kids who typically:
- Are unable to focus and also feel distracted
- Have to develop brain's full potential for learning
- Are restless and unusually active
- Notice sudden emotional outburst
Iyurved also provides nutrition for children who:
- Eat very little
- Accept/eat only a few types of food
- Don't eat nuts, seeds and Ayurvedic herbs regularly
- Eat few fruits and vegetables
- Refuse to try new foods
- Prolong mealtimes
What is so unique about this product?
Never has it been so easy to feed bitter Ayurvedic herbs and nuts to children in such a convenient format. This innovative product makes it easy to feed Ayurvedic herbs combined with daily nutrition of nuts to the child everyday.
This product has the following nutrients to support complete health, such as:
- Carbohydrates: provides energy
- Protein: helps support muscle development
- Fats: supports brain development
- Fiber: supports digestion
- Vitamin A, E: protects eyes and also builds immunity
- Vitamin B: supports energy formation in the body
- Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc: builds immunity
- Iron and Copper: provides energy and also supports brain development
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin K: supports bone development
Also, this product has been developed by a nutritionist in close collaboration with one of the best food technologists in India.
How can my child eat this Savoury spread?
Lick directly or "hide" this spread inside child's favourite meals like roti, pasta, curries, cheela, halwa etc. so that they get the required daily nutrition without any fuss. Refer to the Serving Size chart for dosage related queries here.