Tasty Nutrition to Stop Hair Fall (500gm)
Stop Hair Fall Masala Spread for Men & Women
WANT THIS? Whatsapp to know more
Also, Watch Feedback:
(1) For Strengthening Hair & Body: https://youtu.be/TyC5svUd7Y4
(2) For Hair fall due to hectic lifestyle: https://youtu.be/re8rpnZUKqQ
2 Tablespoons Everyday
Masala Flavour HAIR Nutrition
- Great source of Folic, Calcium, Iron, Protein and also Vitamin D, B12
- Formulated with Proven Ingredients: Shatavari, Amla, Ashwagandha, Aloe Vera, Moringa, 7 Nuts & Seeds
- Crafted to boost hair quality & also reduce hair fall
- 100% natural. 0% preservative. 0% palm oil
- FSSAI govt certified
- Gluten free. Dairy free
- Eat directly or add to meals
- Best before 12 months from manufacture
- Nuts (Peanut, Almond, Cashew, Hazelnut)
- Seeds (Melon, Sunflower, Pumpkin)
- Herbs (Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Moringa, Amla, Aloe Vera)
- Antioxidants (Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract)
- Jowar (for Calcium and Fiber)
- Vitamins (B, C, D, E)
Also, check scientific Research on these ingredients benefiting Hair Quality Read here.
Why does an Adult need it?
Formulated with 21 nutrient-rich ingredients, Iyurved provides HAIR Nutrition for Men & Women to support:
- Reduction in Hair Fall
- Better Quality Hair Growth
- Multi Vitamins, Iron, Calcium, Folic, Biotin
- Stronger & Healthier Body
What is so unique about this product?
Never has it been so easy to consume proven Ayurvedic herbs, Vitamins, Minerals in such a tasty and easy format for Hair & Body.
This product has the following nutrients to support complete health:
- Carbohydrates: provides energy
- Protein: helps support muscle development
- Fats: supports brain development
- Fiber: supports digestion
- Vitamin A, E: protects eyes and also builds immunity
- Vitamin B (folic, biotin): supports energy formation in the body
- Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc: builds immunity
- Iron and Copper: provides energy and also supports brain development
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamin K: supports bone development
This Stop Hair Fall Masala Spread has been developed by a nutritionist in close collaboration with one of the best food technologists in India.
How can I eat this Masala spread?
Eat directly or with roti, paratha, bread, dosa etc. Refer to the Serving Size chart for dosage related queries here.